Yes, another BIG Labor Day show featuring the finest in country cowgirl bands at the lovely indoor/outdoor El Rio SF in the sunny Mission District. As always, the bands will be playing on the outdoor stage. There will be award-winning free gumbo and cornbread. Hell, this is getting to be an institution.
You WILL be there!
Top Five Reasons to Come See The Bootcuts:
5. Come see Lori before she gets pregnant AGAIN
4. Get some face time with Misisipi Mike before he becomes the next YouTube phenomenon
3. Root for Cristal in the bikini gumbo wrestling competition
2. Ross will play in the “Dunk the Drummer” water tank. 3 throws for $5
1. Meg Frost: She will personally melt your chocolate
Ladies and gents, the Bootcuts Band is pleased as peaches to announce an upcoming show at the MakeOut Room! Come join us for some serious knee-slapping at 8 p.m.,Friday,Feb. 29. Yes, that’s an early one, people!
Axton Kincaid is playing too! (Remember adorable Ryan and splendid John from Fujimoto?!)
"The Real McCoy"
- SF Station
"bawdy honky-tonk... expert guitar picking... mixing western swing and cowpunk"
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
"airtight girlie harmonies off woozy, boozy boyish bawls."
- SF Bay Guardian